RDS-BIM is a plug-in for automating the design of fire safety systems and other low current systems in Autodesk Revit.
We create a possibility to design low voltage safety systems in one information environment (BIM model).
In the past, creating low voltage safety systems consumed a lot of working time.
With our plug-in, the creation of designs and their documentation turns from a long and time-consuming job into an automated process, saving time and resources.
• Automatic placement of fire detectors according to their area of application, room size, legal requirements and related technical systems (electrical, ventilation, etc.)
• Automatic creation of control zones, optimum selection of topology and number of loops
• Automation of various calculations (cable lengths and cross-sections, power supply calculations, acoustic calculations, etc.)
• Automatic detection of floor protection
• Generation of structural diagrams, loop diagrams, wiring diagrams, etc.
• Simulation of system availability, simulation of commissioning, etc.
•Use of a single database for device families in low current systems
The use of computer-aided design tools reduces errors by 40%.
An automated process is far less costly than hundreds of hours of human labour.
Working with a plug-in saves up to 70% time by optimizing calculations.
We are currently focusing on the market preferences of the region where the work is carried out. Any manufacturer from the region can be represented in our database.
No. The plugin is at the MVP development stage. We plan to test it on real projects in the near future.
Currently we are applying the rules, principles and standards of the Republic of Poland. At stage B we plan to implement the requirements of the UK, USA and Canada. The next stage will cover Asian, North American and African countries.
No. The plug-in integrates with Autodesk REVIT software. In the future, it is planned to use the database as a web platform that will work without being linked to anything.
This year’s TechChill marks the 10th year that we bring top 50 early-stage startups from the surrounding region to battle it out in the “ring”. This year the competition received more than 200 applications from 30+ countries marking this as a truly global competition! And it was quite a challenge to choose the ones ripe for the battle.
W tym roku szczególnie poszukiwane i promowane są rozwiązania na rzecz wsparcia i zrównoważonego rozwoju inteligentnego miasta. Kilka dni temu odbył się Semi Demo Day miejskiego programu Warsaw Booster 21, podczas którego dwadzieścia startupów przedstawiało swoje prezentacjeoraz odpowiadało na pytania członków jury.